Board Appointed Committees
Citizens can be appointed by the Board of Supervisors to serve on the following boards, commissions, and committees.
There are currently vacancies on the following committees:
- Agricultural and Forestal Districts Advisory Committee (Land owner representative)
- Architectural Review Board (appointed by Historical Commission)
- Historical Commission (Chickahominy Magisterial District)
Please click on the link for a board, commission, or committee to see the make-up of each and if there are specific requirements for serving.
Any citizen who wishes to be considered for an appointment must fill out and submit an Information Form.
Your information sheet will be reviewed by your Board of Supervisors representative. Prior to any appointment, your Board representative would contact you to discuss the recommended appointed role.
Contact the Hanover County Administrator's Office at 804-365-6427 for more information about submitting your information.
- Agricultural and Forestal Districts Advisory Committee
- Architectural Review Board
- Bell Creek Community Development Authority
- Board of Equalization
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Cannery Advisory Committee
- Community Services Board
- Economic Development Authority
- Hanover Airport Advisory Committee
- Hanover County Council on Aging
- Hanover Veterans Committee
- Historic Courthouse Area Advisory Committee
- Historical Commission
- Lewistown Community Development Authority (CDA)
- Local Board of Building Code Appeals
- Pamunkey Regional Library Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
- Planning Commission
- Roads Committee
- School Board
- Social Services Advisory Board